Health & Safety Executive (HSE) guidance for PMS Engineers on how to work safely in a household that is ... [ More ]
The Preferred team currently manages over 40,000 home emergencies per year under insurance claims handling agreements across the UK and Northern Ireland.
Our ethos is simple; we embrace technology to enhance the customer journey and continually strive to achieve customer service excellence through innovation.
We treat your customers as ours. We deliver on our promises.
Our Measure of Success
- 9 seconds average call answer time.
- 80.33% blended first time fix rate.
- 0.67% justified complaints, 1.91% recorded.
- 90.54% of claims / jobs attended within agreed ETA.
- 84% of trades deployed in under 30 mins.
- 49.5 hours average claim lifecycle.
- Fully branded customer claim journey.
- Intuitive FNoL validation process.
- Multi-channel capabilities for ease of claim logging.
- Policy interpretation, indemnity limit and excess management.
- API functionality and secure data storage.
- ‘Zero touch’ deployment.
- Supplier meritocracy.
- Real-time data upload.
- Full UK coverage.
- All home emergency trades covered.
- Real-time Engineer updates.
- CRM and interactive claim management.
- Document storage with full visibility.
- Full Health & Safety management to ensure compliance.
- Robust service levels.