Health & Safety Executive (HSE) guidance for PMS Engineers on how to work safely in a household that is ... [ More ]
Axis is at the Heart of What We Do
Axis Workflow Management is our secure, cloud-based claims management system, custom-built from the ground up to handle the unique demands of home emergency response. Providing a business-strength backbone to our operations, it’s designed to efficiently manage every stage of the claim lifecycle, including real-time task management and reporting tools and provides an exceptional level of control, freedom and management on each and every claim.
Key features for your customers
- System progression for a fully-tracked claim, from inception through to completion.
- E-mail and SMS functionality.
- Integrated appointment management system to ensure that SLA’s and ETA’s are met.
- Customer portal offering a ‘one-click’ solution for claim progress/updates.
- Multi-channel claim facility, managed via Axis.
- RAG rating indicators to enforce timebound SLA’s.
- White-labelled communication to ensure brand continuity.
- Continual system improvements.
…for our Engineers
- Full smartphone compatibility, with customer satisfaction rating, e-signature, job image upload and trade-specific questionnaire facility.
- Instantaneous Engineer updates and on-site Risk Assessment confirmation via a secure, web-based portal.
- ‘Zero touch’ deployment of successfully validated claim via our intuitive partner system.
- Centralised contractor location tracking for full visibility of network mobility.
- Auto invoicing for selected partner contractors, increasing internal resource and capacity.
- Secure client login with real-time updates.
- Job/claim-specific document upload and sharing.
- Full MI suite to meet client requirements.
- Real-time data upload and API functionality.
- IVR linked Axis options, speeding up the front end process of claims notification and management.
…and for all users
- Bespoke CRM and claims management system, operated via a secure cloud-based dashboard.
- Complaint and customer dissatisfaction management, allowing client visibility and real-time communication.
- Real-time updating, including full audit timeline.
- Joined-up and coherent claim journey.